miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

The Belated Scooter Fluctuation

It´s not about abilities, experience, luck or timing; traffic accidents happen every day, in every city, in every town and to everyone. Whether it´s a simple bump in the middle of a traffic jam or a deadly high speed crash, people are bound to occupy the same space of each other with over a ton of iron at least once in their life. Today as I was cruising in my ride (yeah I got to douche it up) a scooter crashed into my car and well somebody got injured and it wasn´t me. To make a long story short I ended sort of grounded but I still retain certain liberties. Gee, crashing is fun isn´t it? You might be saying: "What´s so funny about traffic accidents?" Pretty simple, people. People and the stupid way they react to traffic accidents and here are some examples of what I mean by people acting stupidly and making stupid questions:

1.ARE YOU HURT?



Let´s set thing straight guys, if you just hit a pedestrian or a guy in a scooter they are hurt, try flying 40 feet in the air and landing safely after being propelled by a ton and a half of steel. If you manage to feel great after that you´re either on cocaine or Superman.



2. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP YOU?



Well let me think about it, you just rammed my car with your 40 thousand dollar steel SUV so unless you can turn back time just pay and leave me the fuck alone I probably have more than enough problems to stand in the middle of the road arguing about how you didn´t see me or how it´s just a scratch, just shut the fuck up.

IT WAS YOU DUDE, IT WASN´T ME



It´s true, when it comes to a car crash everyone is bound to deny their involvement in the mayhem. Why? Cause we really don´t like being wrong and we really don´t like being wrong at driving. For some reason, driving abilities are deemed in the culture that we live in as essential and whoever is a lame driver is boung to go around getting mocked at or laughed at. Big news folks, people crash even when they´re walking so it´s no big deal when it happens when moving a pile of iron with wheels.

I´m no Klingon but it´s a fact of life, driving is stressful and from time to time you just got to remember it just sucks to drive around in a chaotic city.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario