viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

The Biggest Bullshit Stories We Tell Ourselves

MATH IS EASY, IT´S JUST NOT MY THING



Yeah, yeah we´ve all been there; Dude if I´d pay attention I´d pass but it´s just not for me...ok let me it put it to you like this you little prick, mathematics are the one thing in life that are basically universal. Knowing what Hitler said 5 minutes after Italy surrendered in World War 2 will not help you balance your check book or calculate your taxes. If you suck at math and live by this excuse I got one thing to tell you: GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND BUY A FUCKING CALCULATOR.


YEAH, I´VE ALWAYS BEEN A BIG HARRY POTTER FAN, I´M SUCH A POTTERHEAD



After the last Harry Potter movie came out and it was basically seen by anyone in the universe a great amount of these douchebags came along. I have to recognize the existence of actual potterheads who have devoted hours and hours of reading and even cried after the last movie but most of the people out there...well let´s just say they don´t even read the newspaper headlines.Yeah, yeah, yeah it´s a literary jewel and a modern classic but if there is one series that created more mindless turds than the faggoty Twilight fans it has got to be this one. Great book or not you don´t see me running around in an armor pretending to be Don Quixote so just keep it to yourself and stop drawing lightnings in your forehead if you didn´t even read the book.


I REALLY DON´T KNOW WHAT SHE/HE SEES IN HIM



Yeah, you do. It always takes us a hard time admitting that someone is better looking (or even has a better looking wallet) than us. Stop lying to yourself and admit it, you´re no perfect catch and there is always going to be a bigger fish in the pond so stop saying that sort of jealous crap and keep moving cause when ever I hear somebody pull that sort of shit I only wish more people opted for abortion.


IF I HAD A GUN I´D TOTALLY KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER




Nope, no you wouldn´t. There are a few mercenaries out there and a few nut cases who happen to be potential serial killers but let´s face it guys, most of us wouldn´t even have the balls to point a gun at someone let alone shoot it. Stop believing your´re some sort of Charlton Heston or Clint Eastwood


(IF THIS MUCHAFUCK POINTS, YOU BETTER START FUCKING RUNNING CAUSE HE´LL FUCKING SHOOT)

and just face the fact that most of us are in fact major pussies.

I´m no Klingon but we should start being honest to ourselves and maybe just maybe the world would not be filled with absolute TOOLS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario